At a Glance
Sun Rescue Gel is a specialized, lemon colored, oil-free gel containing the perfect complement of the patented Cellex-C signature ingredients required to reduce the visibly aging effects caused by excessive sun exposure. This formulation has been designed with ascorbic acid at a level of 17.5% and buffered to a pH level of 3.3 to accommodate the increased sensitivity of sun-exposed skin.
Application within 4 hours of exposure will help reduce the effects of sun-burn, including redness and peeling as well as counteract some of the damaging consequences of solar-radiation.
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine, zinc, green tea extract, glycine, and peppermint.
Skin Types / Conditions:
When to use:
Preferably as soon as possible after sun exposure and once or twice daily thereafter.
- An innovative, after-sun moisturizing gel containing the Cellex-C Patented Complex, plus anti-inflammatory phyto-chemicals. Synergistically, these ingredients have a visible anti-aging effect on sun-challenged skin. Perfect anti-aging formulation après ski, tennis and golf.
- Contains the optimal concentration of the patented L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) complex necessary to work on the damaging effects caused by the sun. This vital vitamin acts as a key anti-oxidant to combat sun-induced free radicals and is also essential for collagen production to maintain elastic, firm, smooth skin.
- Contains grape seed extract—a rich source of proanthocyanidins—credited with the ability to support the microvascular health of the skin by protecting cells within capillaries from free radical damage.
- Contains glycine—an important amino acid building block essential for the formation of glutathione which plays an important part in the skin’s natural anti-oxidant defense system.
- Contains green tea extract. This powerful anti-oxidant helps combat the free-radical damage induced by sun exposure.
- Contains peppermint. An excellent anti-inflammatory to help reduce redness while the menthol constituent produces a soothing, cooling effect on the skin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid. Provides exceptional water binding properties to help alleviate the peeling associated with flaking, sun-burned skin.
- High levels of L-ascorbic acid, coupled with powerful anti-oxidant protection make this formulation the most important skin-saving product to apply after excessive sun exposure sustained through sports and other out-door activities.
- Helps to prevent the leathered, blotchy appearance of skin so often associated with golfers, tennis players, sun worshippers and those living in tropical climates.
- Sun Rescue Gel is suitable for both men and women.
- As soon as possible after sun exposure, apply an even film of Sun Rescue Gel to the exposed areas of your skin. May be applied to mildly sun-reddened skin to achieve soothing, cooling relief. Do not apply to swollen, broken, blistered or very red skin.
- You should notice a pleasant cooling and tingling effect. If your skin is slightly sunburned, the redness should subside within 2–3 hours. When used as directed, the powerful anti-oxidants and phyto-botanical constituents will help control many of the visibly aging and damaging effects of excess sun-exposure.
This is a bio-active product and will necessarily alter in color with time. When used as directed this will not affect its efficacy.
If you experience any burning, itching, stinging or increased redness, wash the area with warm water and discontinue use. Do not use this product on very sunburned skin unless directed by a physician. Do not use on children under the age of 12.
Ascorbic acid*, tyrosine*, peppermint (mentha piperita) oil, sodium hyaluronate, zinc sulphate*, glycine, grape skin (vitis vinifera) extract, grape seed (vitis vinifera) extract, bioflavonoids, ergothioneine.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969.
(pictures are not actual size of products)