At a Glance
An oil-free, crystal clear gel containing an extraordinarily high percentage of hyaluronic acid—the body’s own natural moisturizer.
Smoother, silkier, more radiant looking skin will be noticed in 3 - 6 weeks.
Hyaluronic acid, pantothenic acid.
Skin Types / Conditions:
When to use:
Once or twice a day, with moisturizer.
- The seemingly miraculous active ingredient is pure hyaluronic acid—one of the most effective moisturizing agents ever discovered by medical science. Hydra 5 B-Complex utilizes natures own incredible moisturizer to improve the smoothness, suppleness and texture of your skin.
- Identified biochemically as a glycosaminoglycan (GAG), hyaluronic acid was isolated about sixty years ago from vitreous humor. It’s name is derived from the Greek word for glass—hyalos—which accurately describes its transparent, glassy appearance.
- The surface layers of the skin are supported from below by columns of fibers made up mostly of collagen and elastin. This network of fibers form the ‘molecular sponge’ known as connective tissue. The spaces within this sponge are filled with a composition of water, protein complexes and hyaluronic acid. This jelly-like complex is necessary for transportation of essential nutrients from the bloodstream, via the capillary network, to the living cells of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in great abundance in young skin, synovial fluid and other tissues in humans and animals. Over time, oxy radicals, produced mostly through exposure to pollutants and sunlight, degrade and destroy hyaluronic acid. Fifty year olds are estimated to have less than half the hyaluronic acid they had in youth.
- Contains genetically derived hyaluronic acid not an animal derived substance.
- Contains pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). Studies show that this vitamin helps speed wound healing.
- Can be used by men and women including those with sensitive skin.
- Oil-free, crystal clear gel which instantly gives your skin a silky smooth texture. Ideal for all skin types.
- Facilitates better absorption of vitamin C.
- Supplements the skin’s natural biological replacement of hyaluronic acid.
- Skin feels more resilient and extraordinarily smooth to the touch. Perfect base for all types of make-up.
- Restores youthful translucency and buoyancy to the skin.
- Smoother, more radiant looking skin will be noticed in 3 — 6 weeks.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Cellex-C High-Potency Serum or Serum for Sensitive Skin. (If you are using Skin Firming Cream or Skin Firming Cream Plus, apply Hydra
- B-Complex first.)
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply moisturizer.
This product begins its moisturizing work beneath the surface of your skin. It is not intended for surface hydration, so you must use an additional moisturizer. During the first two or three weeks, absorbency may be greater for some people than others. Begin by applying Hydra 5 B-Complex a little more generously for the first few weeks.
Gradually you will notice that the skin no longer absorbs the fluid as quickly. This is a sign that your skin has restored much of its moisture balance. Once this happens, only a small amount of Hydra 5 B-Complex is required to maintain this. Your skin will regulate the intake automatically.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
Hyaluronic acid, pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5).
30 mL glass bottle with applicator.
(pictures are not actual size of products)