At a Glance
A green tea-colored, oil free, aqueous solution containing a full complement of patented signature ingredients and plant glycosides.
Dramatically lightens the appearance of age and sun spots using only natural chemicals. Hydroquinone-free.
Glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL), L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine and plant glycosides.
Skin Types / Conditions:
All, except extremely sensitive skin.
When to use:
Twice a day directly on sun and age spots.
- A green tea-colored, light weight, oil-free liquid containing patented signature ingredients and a particular group of plant glycosides.
- Cellex-C Fade Away Gel utilizes a patent created by Dr. Lorraine Faxon Meisner for the purpose of assisting the skin in wound healing and cell normalization, in combination with the original patented Cellex-C Complex.
- This patented complex contains glucosamine, a naturally occurring amino acid which plays an important role in the healthy formation of body tissue.
- Contains the optimal concentration of the Cellex-C patented complex required to work best on areas that are prone to develop age or sun spots.
- Contains highly potent phyto chemicals derived from plants. These phyto chemicals are utilized by plants as a natural protection in times of stress induced by ultraviolet light.
- Contains plant glycosides— manufactured by plants to combat free-radicals. Provides anti-oxidant protection and helps promote a clear, fresh, youthful looking complexion.
- Contains green tea extract, rich in glycosides believed to be effective in the repair of connective tissues damaged by inflammation or excessive sun exposure.
- Contains thyme extract. Thyme contains thymol. This constituent is such a powerful antiseptic that it is used in preparations for deodorants and medicinally for throat and mouth infections.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of age and sun spots, and promote a clear, fresh even toned complexion within 6 to 8 weeks.
- Reduces visible discolorations caused by blemishes and skin abrasions.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive of skin.
- Generally significant improvement in the overall appearance of age spots can be seen within 3 months of twice daily use.
- Apply Cellex-C High-Potency Serum or Cellex-C Serum for Sensitive Skin to clean, dry skin.
- Apply a drop of Fade Away Gel directly on to sun or age spots. (Remove plastic white cap from bottle. Squeeze the stem of the applicator between your thumb and forefinger).
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex to face and neck.
- Apply moisturizer if needed.
Cellex-C Fade Away Gel should be used under the supervision of a dermatologist or licensed skin care professional. The color of Fade Away Gel may vary due to environmental conditions. Initially, it is a pale leaf green color. Depending upon exposure to heat and humidity, the color may change rapidly to a green tea hue and then to a deep golden green. The color change will not affect the efficacy of the product, when used as directed.
Avoid the eye area. Avoid hairline and eyebrows, as the gel may cause discoloration, particularly on blonde or grey hair. Avoid contact with clothing.
When applying Fade Away Gel to the neck, please be aware that it may leave a clear residue on your collar which may oxidize and turn light brown. This stain will usually wash out provided the clothes are laundered immediately after wearing.
Glucosamine HCL*, ascorbic acid*, acetyl tyrosine*, zinc sulfate*, green tea extract, sodium hyaluronate, cucumber extract, thyme extract.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by US Patent Nos. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.
25 mL glass bottle with applicator.
(pictures are not actual size of products)