At a Glance
A light, peach-colored moisturizing formulation that contains the optimal amount of the Cellex-C Patented Complex adjusted for use around the delicate eye area.
Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the eye area – sagging skin, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine and zinc.
Skin Types / Conditions:
Dry, sensitive or mature skin types.
When to use:
Daily in the morning.
- Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus is a peach-colored, lightweight cream that contains the optimal concentration of the Patented Complex required to work best around the age prone eye area.
- Cellex-C is the only skin care line in the world to be licensed to utilize the Bioderm patent created by Dr. Lorraine Faxon Meisner.
- Contains 5% L-ascorbic acid—the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize for collagen production.
- Bioflavonoids and vitamin E work in conjunction with L-ascorbic acid to help prevent visible signs of aging caused by free-radical damage.
- Contains Lycopene—an exceptional free-radical scavenger extracted from tomatoes. Because sunlight reduces lycopene concentrations in the skin it is important to keep levels maintained through dietary intake and topical application. Lycopene, which is fat soluble, is able to work in tandem with vitamin E in lipid membranes of the cell to help prevent lipid peroxidation—a primary cause of age spots.
- The distinctive peach color is derived from lycopene.
- Contains vegetable triglycerides—a light emollient moisturizer for very dry skin.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft—never greasy.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive or oily skin types.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions—such as sensitivity to sunlight—that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Generally, improvement on the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 8 - 12 weeks of daily use.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus, underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
Within two minutes after application, a tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. This tingling sensation varies from person to person. The color of the cream may vary from batch to batch due to crop variations of the tomatoes from which the lycopene is extracted. Store in a cool, dark place.
Contact lens wearers must place lenses in their eyes before using the product. This product is intended for daytime application only.
Ascorbic acid*, tyrosine*, zinc sulphate*, bioflavonoids, vitamin E, sodium hyaluronate, evening primrose oil, tomato oil, aloe barbadensis gel, chamomile extract, allantoin.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969.
30 mL glass jar.
(pictures are not actual size of products)