At a Glance
A lightweight, oil-free formulation containing the optimal concentration of the Cellex-C signature ingredients, plus natural collagen protectors, adjusted for use around the delicate eye area.
Regular use will greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes and diminish the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine, zinc, resveratrol, grape seed extract and L-ergothioneine.
Skin Types / Conditions:
All, except the most sensitive skin.
When to use:
Once daily, either morning or night.
- Advanced-C Eye Toning Gel is a lightweight, oil-free formulation that contains the optimal concentration of the Patented Cellex-C Complex plus powerful anti-oxidants for the age prone eye area. Available through physicians and skin care professionals only.
- Contains 10% vitamin C in a scientifically formulated combination of hydrolized and free-form L-ascorbic acid—the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize to promote collagen production.
- Contains hydrolized ascorbic acid—an exciting development in cosmetic chemistry because its chemical structure enables it to bypass the normal conversion required by the skin to facilitate entry into the skin cell, where it is utilized to promote collagen sysnthesis.
- Contains tyrosine. Medical literature states that when tyrosine is combined with ascorbic acid, it helps to promote regeneration of new connective tissue through the stimulation of fibroblasts and thereby enabling them to make more collagen.
- Contains Resveratrol—an exceptional free radical scavenger extracted primarily from mulberries and grapes. Resveratrolis believed to protect collagen through two mechanisms: 1) by inhibiting enzymes that degrade collagen, and 2) by supporting existing collagen structures. The distinctive golden pink color is derived from the resveratrol content.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.
- Helps improve skin color, texture and overall tone.
- Light, oil-free formula spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft, never greasy.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive skin.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions such as sunlight sensitivity—that can occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 6 - 8 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and Tone.
- Once every 24 hours, apply 1 - 2 drops of Advanced-C Eye Toning Gel underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.
- Apply Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum to face.
- Apply Skin Hydration Complex to face and around eye area.
- Apply moisturizer if required. We recommend G.L.A. Eye Balm (use only with daytime application).
Within two minutes after application, a slight tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. The tingling sensation varies from person to person. This product will darken with time, but when used as directed will not alter or affect the efficacy of this product. Store in a cool, dark place.
Avoid eyebrows, as this product may cause hair discoloration, particularly on blonde or grey hair. Contact lens wearers must place lenses in their eyes before using the product.
Ascorbic acid*, tyrosine*, zinc*, glycine*, grape skin extract, grape seed extract, L-ergothioneine and sodium hyaluronate.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by US Patent No. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.
15 mL glass bottle with applicator.
(pictures are not actual size of products)