At a Glance
A pale pink/taupe-colored moisturizing formulation that contains the optimal amount of the Cellex-C Patented Complex, plus powerful anti-oxidants resveratrol and L-ergothioneine, adjusted for use around the delicate eye area.
Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the eyes — sagging skin, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine, zinc, resveratrol, grape seed extract and L-ergothioneine.
Skin Types / Conditions:
All but the most sensitive skin.
When to use:
Daily in the morning.
- Cellex-C Eye Firming Cream is a pale pink/taupe-colored, lightweight cream that contains the optimal concentration of the Patented Complex plus powerful anti-oxidants required to work best around the age prone eye area. Available through physicians and skin care professionals only.
- Contains 10% vitamin C in a scientifically formulated combination of hydrolized and free-form ascorbic acid.
- Hydrolized ascorbic acid is believed to pass through the cell membrane more readily to facilitate collagen promoting activity.
- Contains Resveratrol—an exceptional free-radical scavenger extracted primarily from mulberries and grapes. Clinical studies show that resveratrol protects collagen through two mechanisms: 1) by inhibiting enzymes that degrade collagen, and 2) by supporting existing collagen structures. The distinctive pale pink/taupe color is derived from the resveratrol content.
- Contains grape seed extract—a rich source of proanthocyanidins that nutritionally supports the micro-vascular health of the skin by protecting cells within capillaries from free radical damage.
- Contains L-ergothioneine—a natural super anti-oxidant present in tissues which are subject to high oxidative stress.
- Contains vegetable triglycerides—a light emollient moisturizer to soothe dry skin around the eyes.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft, never greasy.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive or oily skin types.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions—such as sensitivity to sunlight—that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Generally, improvement on the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 6—8 weeks of daily use.
- Apply Skin Hydration Complex to face and around eye area.
- Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Advanced-C Eye Firming Cream, underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
Within two minutes after application, a tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. This tingling sensation varies from person to person. The color of the cream may vary from batch to batch due to crop variations of the grapes from which the resveratrol is extracted. Store in a cool, dark place.
Contact lens wearers must place lenses in their eyes before using the product. This product is intended for daytime application only.
Ascorbic acid*, tyrosine*, zinc*, evening primrose oil, glycine*, grape skin extract, grape seed extract, vitamin E, chamomile extract, aloe barbadensis gel, ergothioneine and allantoin.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by US Patent No. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.
30 mL glass jar.
(pictures are not actual size of products)